✔ 8 out of 10 people experience some type of spinal (back) pain in their life.
• Only 10% of people with herniated disc problems that cause noticeable symptoms eventually undergo surgery.
• Spinal disorder is the no.1 reason for work related and lifestyle related disorder.
• Spinal disorder causes almost 30% of loss in employee productivity.
• C5 : Innervates the deltoid and biceps and gives sensation to the dermatome over the deltoid.
• C6 : innervates the dermatome over the lateral forearm and hand and innervates the wrist extensors.
• C7 : innervates the small dermatome over the middle finger plus the triceps, wrist flexors and finger extensors.
• C8 : supplies the dermatome of the medial hand and forearm plus the finger flexors.
• T1 : supplies the intrinsic muscles of the hand, the interossei, and the dermatome on the medial upper arm.